Welcome to United Cleaning Solutions
United Cleaning Solutions is a successful family business that was started by two brothers; Chris & Andy Pearman in 2010. From small beginnings – starting with small 2 hour contracts and one off cleans to multi-site cleaning with contracts operating over 500 hours per week – the business has grown significantly over the past 8 years.
Referred to as “The hands on cleaning specialist” we encourage management to be proactive on every site and to lead by example.
We use ECO-Logo materials and Green Cleaning methods in a wide range of facilities – from offices to medical labs, educational classrooms, and large factory sites whilst still ensuring attention to detail and customer care is paramount as if on our first day of trading.
From our very first customers whom we still have to this day; we have built a cleaning company that handles more than 3 million square feet a night! In the evenings, our Account Managers and Area Supervisors spend time checking on the quality of our work conducting audits and staff appraisals.
The loyalty of our staff is the key to our success, and shows in their performance, they are given the encouragement and respect they deserve to sustain their motivation and as a result are willing to go the extra for mile for United Cleaning and the client.
Why Choose United Cleaning?
United Cleaning understands their customers requirements, needs and expectations. This is why United Cleaning has held and maintained all of our contracts since conception and continue to use technology, new innovative ideas and of course basics - Communication and Responding to any issues within 2 hours.
In order to manage each of our sites we follow and agree dates to ensure management is maintained in the following areas:-
- Real Time Audits - monthly / twice monthly & weekly
- Unannounced Inspections - weekly / daily
- 2 Hour response unit to address any concerns
- Client meetings
- Motivate our staff by incentives, bonuses, pay above MW & acknowledgement of hard work
By sticking to these 5 key factors United Cleaning feel each of our contracts are managed effectively and our staff are happy, proactive and motivated.
Our Mission Statement
- Our priority is to ensure an unrivalled service to all customers, guaranteeing quality and value for money
- To build lasting relationships built on trust with all our customers
- To create an environment of trust and respect for our employees, which are fundamental for our ability to provide a caring and loyal service for both customer and employee
- To deliver on our promises
- To encourage ideas and innovative thinking from staff and customers to allow us to deliver a consistently high level of service
- To deliver a service built on trust, respect, loyalty and integrity